- Set the tone for learning by establishing a culture of high expectations characterized by clear expectations and routines for students.
- Teach standards-aligned instructional materials to fidelity using direct instruction, common assessments, pacing, unit and lesson plans within grade levels, across schools.
- Increase student talk time and cognitive load using ration strategies.
- Use data to drive instruction.
- Differentiate instruction for students using centers and strategic interventions.
- Promote a culture of planning, professional development and TEAM work for instructional and operational staff.
- Teachers with a Growth Mindset