Early Start Kindergarten
Our Half-Day Early Start Kindergarten Program provides an opportunity for students to get a head start on their education.
- Must be age-eligible for Transitional Kindergarten in the 2021-2022 school year. 5 yrs. old by December 2, 2021.
- Must be age-eligible for Kindergarten in the 2021-2022 school year.5 yrs. old by September 1, 2021.
- Parent Involvement is required for this program. Support scholar with learning from 7:45 am - 11:00 am.
- A 6-week Program Offered May 3rd through June 16
- Half-day, classes start at 7:45 AM and ends at 11:00 AM Monday - Thursday
- Breakfast, Lunch and Supper Included Monday - Friday
- Morning Meeting at 7:45 AM
- Social-emotional Learning Program
- College Going Classroom Culture
- Yoga and Fitness Fun
- Literacy Skills Development
- Math Skills Development
- A Google Chrome Book Provided For Enrolled Scholars
What You'll Need
- Attend Enrollment Meeting
- Student Application
- Proof of Birth Date
- Copy of Immunizations Record
- Residence Verification (i.e. electric, gas or water bill, mortgage/rental agreement only)