Uniform & Dress Code, K-8 Schools
We believe a student’s appearance impacts his or her attitude and behavior. Respect for the school community and the students themselves is evidenced by dressing appropriately. All students will always adhere to a dress code that enhances a professional educational environment. Students are to wear a school-approved “every day” or “dress” uniform, Monday through Friday, during off-campus school functions and during Intersession and summer sessions, unless otherwise specified.
The everyday uniform consists of the following clothing:
- School color polo shirt with embroidered school logo
- Khaki pants, shorts, skirts, scooters, or skorts
- Black closed-toe shoes
- Dark socks
- Black belt (if necessary)
The dress uniform* consists of the following clothing:
- Navy blue sweater vest or navy blue cardigan sweater (TK-5) with embroidered school logo
- Navy blue sweater vest or navy blue pullover sweater (6-8) with embroidered school logo or navy blue track jacket with embroidered logo
- Green plaid tie (TK-5)
- School color and navy striped tie (6-8)
- White, short-sleeved button dress shirt
- Khaki pants, khaki /plaid skirts, scooters, or skorts
- Black closed-toe shoes (no tennis shoes)
- Dark socks (boys)
- White or navy knee highs or tights (girls)
- Black or belt (if necessary)
The MIDDLE SCHOOL (only) PE uniform consists of the following:
- School logo t-shirt.
- Navy blue shorts
- Black tennis shoes (consistent with the dress code policy)
Scholars must dress down in their P.E. uniforms on their designated P.E. days. P.E. shirts with the school logo and navy blue bottoms will be issued to scholars. Scholars shall follow the policy on the maintenance of school P.E. uniforms.
All schools in the Fortune network are uniform schools. If a student is not wearing a uniform, the following can be expected:
- A phone call will be made to the parent/guardian requesting a change of clothes. If clothes cannot be provided, the student will be given a “loaner” uniform from the office (if available).
- Students will be sent home.
- If repeated uniform violations occur throughout the year, a conference will be scheduled with the administration.
Uniform Vendor Links
- Visit the vendor's website to place your uniform order for FS, ARCP, WLCP, HMCP, or TPCP.
- To place your uniform order for HBCP, visit the vendor's website.